Friday, April 20, 2012

Something cool

Okay, so obviously as I travel around the world I have lots of time
changes. Well, something really cool is about to happen....

At midnight my time which is 9am Eastern time I will change my clock
ahead one more hour. I know that this does not sound like a lot but here
is the catch. When I change my clock at midnight we, meaning the ship,
will be crossing the international dateline. When we cross this line we
will have gone so far around the world that we have to relive a day
twice! So tomorrow will be yet again Friday April 20th.

So, right now as I write this I am currently living in the future
compared to Eastern time. However, at midnight I will suddenly jump to
living in the past by about 24 hours. HOW COOL IS THIS?!?!?!?!

Fun Fact: this is the only chance someone who had a crappy day could
ever say "If I could live it over again I would..." and really mean it.

So happy April 20th.....again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment