Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry that I have not sent as many pictures as I would have liked. My Internet connections are just not very good. I can't wait to be back in the states so that I can show everyone all of my pictures. Here are just a few random things that I want to share with you all...
1. When I was in Singapore I was officially half way around the world from Ohio. So now everywhere I go I am getting closer to the states and back with you all!
2. I'm currently in Vietnam and having a great time.
3. The ports are going to get closer and closer so my time for blogging while be less and less because I have to do school work too. So please bear with me while I try to keep you all informed in what I am doing.

OK, I hope that everyone is doing great. The closer I get to the end of the voyage the more I feel conflicted. Part of me doesn't want this awesome life experience to end and the other part of me cannot wait to get back to the states and see everyone, sleep in my own bed, have my mother's wonderful meals, and so much more. However, I still have about 5 weeks left so I still get to experience so much. These next few weeks are going to fly! I miss you all and I can't wait to see you all and hear about your lives while I was gone.

Until next time...Bon Voyage:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment