Friday, January 6, 2012

The journey begins

Well, here is a test run. I will be leaving for the Bahamas in 1 week! I am so excited. It is a bitter sweet moment though, leaving my family for 3 months will be hard. However, I will never have another opportunity like this again. This is going to be life changing! There is a lot still left to do, but with the help of my family I will get it all done!

Check out this video to see what I'll be doing in case you haven't seen yet! http://blog.isevoyages.org/2011/12/03/semester-at-sea-lipdub-ship-tour/

1 comment:

  1. Well, here you go girl! The world is yours to explore, learn and grow! I hope you have the time of your life! I will miss you terribly but it will be a growing, learning experience for me too! May God bless you on this journey...I love, love, love you Courntey!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete