Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well, this is it. This time tomorrow I will be pulling away from the Bahamas and starting my official journey around the world on the MV Explorer. I'm so excited to begin. This week has been one of the slowest weeks ever.
    The last week I have spent in the Bahamas with my mom and Grandma. IT has been a blast! We shopped at the Straw Market ( a little street shop full of hand made native crafts), ate at many local spots, and spent tons of time on the beach! It has been at least 75 degrees here every day; so different from all of the cold weather we had right before we left Ohio.
     I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to post some pictures in the next few days! Bonn Voyage!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Sailing!!! Can't wait to see pics of Flora's Floaters!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hard to say goodbye but I am so excited for your adventures! I love you baby girl!
    Sherry...Buckeye had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney..This a test message..I sent you a message a few minutes ago, but I can't tell if it was sent to you..

      Delete