Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sorry for the delay!

Hey everyone! So, here on the ship we have reached half of our classes
already. I know it's crazy right! So since I've been on the ship after
Ghana I have been writing papers and studying for some exams. I still
have some studying to do, but I promise tomorrow I will start posting
about Ghana! Just to tide you over though....it was the most amazing
experience ever!!!!! I have so much to tell :-) I hope that you are all
doing well and I miss you all.

A cool fact that happened the other day:
On 2/18 while I ate lunch (12:45) I crossed the Equator at the Prime
Meridian. So in naval terms I am officially an Emerald Shellback (from
Neptune Day where I became a Shellback). Most Sailors never even get to
be this! How cool right :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment